Dental and Vision Insurance
More and more employees expect dental and vision insurance to be a part of your benefits package. At CAI, we work with the major regional providers of dental and vision insurance so we can match your objectives with the most appropriate insurance company and product.
Some of the factors we consider when matching an insurer with your business include:
- Employer Sponsored vs. Voluntary – Some insurance companies require employer sponsorship of very small groups. In other cases, employers may want to participate with premium contributions on behalf of their employees.
- Number of Employees – some insurers prefer small groups, others like big companies
- Location – Are all of your employees concentrated in a single geographic area or are they spread across several states
- Network – Some programs may come at a discount compared to an open access program.
- Self Funding – Insurance programs typically provide defined annual benefits at relatively low limits. Employers desiring broad, open access to providers and the ability to customize their benefits may find Self Insurance to be a low risk and attractive option.
Contact us today to learn more about our dental and vision insurance services, and how we can help your company save money.
The average cost of losing an employee is $8,500. Lower that cost by putting a better plan in place. Find out how CAI can help you hire, train and retain employees.
If you are part of a controlled group, all employees need to be considered for specific plans and programs. Learn more about controlled groups by contacting CAI today.
There are many ways to fund your health insurance. Gain a clear understanding of these strategies and stem the tide of insurance costs.
In Benefits, information is king. How your company is presented to an insurance carrier dramatically impacts your cost. Talk to a risk navigator to learn how you can save.