Actuarial & Employee Benefit Services (AEBS)
Third Party Administrative Services for Retirement Plans
AEBS is an industry leading consulting firm that provides administrative services for defined contribution 401(k) Plans, profit sharing and cross tested plans, defined benefit plans, prevailing age and welfare plans.
AEBS combines traditional and innovative methods to customize retirement plan options to the specific needs of each Client. AEBS personnel work every day to engender the trust of their clients, and continue to foster a well deserved reputation of integrity within the industry.
|Complete Retirement Services - Including:
- Plan Design & Installation
- Annual Reviews
- Summary Annual Reports for Participants and Employers
- Plan Funding and Management
- Government Filing Requirements (Form 5500 & 990; 1099 Reporting)
- Representation for IRS and Department of Labor Audits
|Plan Sponsor / Trustee Consultation:
- Assist Trustee With Plan Procedures and Processes to Control Fiduciary Liability
- Plan Design Consultation Based Upon Non-Discrimination Testing and "Top Heavy" Testing
- Assistance Designed to Maximize Contributions for "Key Employees"
- Support Services Including Hardship Withdrawals, Loan Requests, QDROs, In-Service and Required Minimum Distributions
- Terminated Participant Location and Distribution Processing
- Assistance With Unforeseen Issues with Plan Design and Compliance